▪ Grade IV Para-Dressage
▪ Hometown: Summerfield, NC
▪ Born: January 4, 1958
▪ Acquired reflex sympathetic dystrophy in her right leg as a result of a fall on ice, and subsequently developed paralysis. Brueckmann can be seen riding with out stirrups while showing.
▪ must ride without stirrups.
▪ Brueckmann has trained multiple World Championship horses and can be seen judging when she is not riding
▪ Brueckmann has earned her USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold rider medals
▪ Won Gold medals and one Bronze medal at the 1999 World Championships in Denmark aboard Flower Power.
▪ Her horse Radetzky was the 2007 USEF National Horse of the Year at Training Level.
▪ Member of the 2008 U.S. Paralympic Team in Hong Kong
▪ In 2010 earned top ribbons at the Para-Dressage National Championships on Elly Schobel’s horse Raison D’Etre and her horse Radetzky
▪ U.S. Team member at the 2010 Alltech World Equestrian Games